I am an 8th std pass student. I left my studies 8-10 yrs back. But now i wish to continue the studies. I am working and i wish to do in external. I want to do a degree..
But if i do 10th std, then 12th std & then degree, it will take more time.
So is there any possibility that i can do at least 12th exams directly on the basis of 8th std pass & gap certificate.
If not then kindly let me know the procedure by which i can complete the degree as soon as possible..
Kindly help me out..

Thank you...