Help me find a college for engineering in India
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Hello,

Please help me find a good college for computer engineering. I completed my class 12th from CBSE board last year and dropped one year to prepare for entrance exams. I am getting very stressed while choosing the long list of colleges in India. I live in Pune, Maharashtra. A college nearby my home will be preferred.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by yogita View Post

Please help me find a good college for computer engineering. I completed my class 12th from CBSE board last year and dropped one year to prepare for entrance exams. I am getting very stressed while choosing the long list of colleges in India. I live in Pune, Maharashtra. A college nearby my home will be preferred.
    dear yogita,
    See there are several colleges in india with top rankings so first of all calm down by narrowing your choice with the colleges nearby to your residence as you stated.after that in pune there are some good and ranked colleges which are:
    1.BHARTIYA VIDYA PEETH.
    2.PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
    3.INDIRA COLLEGE OF ENGG. AND MANAGEMENT
    4.M.I.T COLLEGE OF ENGG.
    and i would be suggesting you to take admission in any of the colleges and not to waste one of your precious year again.

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by yogita View Post
    Hello,

Most of the colleges for BE / BTech have already kickstarted.

You can choose for ITM Colleges of Engineering located at Nagpur. But the admissions are closed for current year. ITM also offers Btech programs at its campused at Vizag and Raipur (Admissions open) with well state of art infrastructure . For more info visit ITM website

Role
    Student
    Hi,
    I have no information about these colleges. these colleges has good infrastructure but do they provide sure campus placements ultimately this is the important thing that is why i want to know.

Role
    Organisation
    There are many sites who provides the complete list of Engineering colleges in Pune as well as Mumbai. But the admissions in such highly reputed colleges depends upon your percentage in CAT or CET.

+ Reply to Post