i am appearing for class 12 cbse board exam 2015(pcm).but i think i will fail in one subject(chemistry).i don't want to give compartment exam,i want repeat class 12th as a private candidate........can anyone please give me proper information about it.......whom to approach........and is it possible to directly apply for class 12th again if you don't wish to appear in compartment exam????