Is there any CBSE guideline, circular etc which states that school need to consider RCI certified person’s report. (Many schools in Delhi, Noida are considering the reports but my son's school is not).

My son is having learning difficulties since childhood. He studies in one of a reputed Noida School.

Recently I have submitted his evaluation report (evaluated by a RCI certified person) in school and requested exemption of Maths (in 9th class) which clearly mentions the areas he lack in along with scores. Now his school is asking me to get the evaluation done from “Govt Organization” and also to have “Dyslexia” written on it.

Can anyone help me with the solution on this ?