I passed 10th standard in 2010. When I got certificate I noticed that there was an error in the date of birth.
I contacted to my principal immediately and brought the matter to her notice. She gave me form and I handed over the same
to my parents. Later they went to see the principal about this and the principal suggested them to collect a transfer certificate
from the previous school where I had read upto class-III. But my previous school refused to give any TC. And thus the whole
matter came to an end I fell in great fix regarding correction of my date of birth. Later I have known the any correction
regading date of birth should be done within two years of passing the secondary examination.
Now what to do ? If it is not corrected what type of incoveniences I have to face.
I am to appear at 12th standard in 2013 from Aditya Academy(Sr. Secondary), Kadambagachhi, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
Please please suggest immediately.