i am a computer science student.due to some circumstances i have failed for my 11th exams with marks that are near to the pass mark..is it possible for me to get admission in 12 without losing a year?My school is not agreeing to take me and other 9 students who have failed for all the four subjects except english ! Will i be able to write a re-test on the failed subjects?

Please help with a gud solution for this situation.