Hi , iam prabhanshu
I have passed class 10th from C.B.S.E board and now I'm studying in class 11th from UP BOARD. I want to know that can i change my name after passing class 12th ? can i change it from both boards ? there's not any spelling mistake in my name I just want to change it in both the certificates ? or can I take admissions in college etc without changing it in the certificates ? Please let me know the procedure how can I change . Please help me .