Hello there.
I have passed my Xth and XIIth at Jammu school, though at different schools. I was always in possession of marks sheets and never had a certificate for either.
I have since been relocated to London, UK. I need a statement of comparison of my grades and education through UK Naric. UK NARIC requires certificates for my Xth and XII examination.
How can I obtain these?
Pleaxe help!