Hi All,

I would like to know the procedure as to how to get the School Transfer Certificate Attestation by the District Education Officer(DEO). My son is studying in a School in Bangalore.We will be shifting to a new School in another Country. This requires that the TC should be attested by the DEO after which it will be sent to the Ministry of External Affairs for attestation . Will the attestation by the DEO be done by the School or should we parents have to get it attested? If we have to do it can anyone tell me the address for the Bangalore DEO office, Your kindly help will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward for a early and positive response.

Yours Sincerely