I have been transfered from Faridabad(Haryana) to Lucknow (UP). In faridabad my son was in CBSE board now he will joining school which is ICSE board. Is It mandatory to get the Transfer certicicate counter singed by Inspector of schools and if Yes then from where do i get this counter signed.