CBSE vs ICSE - which board is better? - Page 2
+ Ask a Question
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Discussion Title:

CBSE vs ICSE - which board is better?

Role
    Other
    I think I have to go with the answer that Vipul gave in the beginning as it sums up everything with concise points.

Role
    Student
    ICSE students are known for there linguistic skills in English and pressure handling capabilities. You can find CBSE affiliated schools in every street and every nukkad and chauraha while ICSE schools are very rare. So, I recommend that you try hard to get admission in any ICSE school

Role
    Parent
    Thank you! Valid information on both CBSE and ICSE! I prefer CBSE though. As years go by, things will not be the same!

Role
    Student
    in my opinion CBSE is better than ICSE as CBSE approves both English and Hindi language as the medium of instructions, CISCE or ICSE does not recommend hindi.

CBSE is recognized by Indian government and ICSE is not.

Role
    Other
    Hello friends,

I think CBSE bord is better. You can easy easily pass CBSE exam. CBSE provide easy subject with good lesson or chepter. I am also pass CBSE exam.

Role
    Organisation

Talking

Both are Better the main difference is :

Vipul is said it all...

and i would like to Add, Icse is good for students planing to go abroad for heigher Learning or Education

Cbse main focus to build workforce for National Level.

ICSe main focus to build workforce on par with international level.

Concepts are same but methods are different to suit the student needs.

Role
    Parent
    Is MCA good ? and which university is the best ? Can anyone help me in this regard ...My kid is very much interested to do MCA from good university , so..

Role
    Student
    CBSE approves both English and Hindi language as the medium of instructions, CISCE or ICSE does not recommend Hindi. Aso foreign langulage options are more in CBSE. CBSE is comparatively easier than ICSE, syllabus wise.

Role
    Student
    I would suggest you to go for CBSE Board because CBSE is more easier than ICSE according to syllabus wise. Moreover, CBSE board proves to be more helpful in clearing competitive exams. Most important, CBSE board offers scholarship schemes for students.

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicastevan View Post
    This is really a nice information about the CBSE and ICSE which i don't know..
    In India CBSE is more popular than ICSE..
    Yeah, CBSE is definitely more popular than ICSE.

Although in due time I hope more and more schools start accepting the ICSE board because it's generally much better.

+ Reply to Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast