What to do If CBSE school is not promoting from Class IX to X?
Dear Sir/Madam

My daughter is studying in class IX of NEW ERA PUBLIC SCHOOL.MAYA PURI. The school has not promoted her in class Xth and detained her in class IXth due to her below average performance in the only One particular subject Mathematics ( given a result compartment in that subject and after given the compartment exam by my daughter, they are saying that she has got less marks, so can't promote her into class Xth) in examination 2015-2016.

I personally met with her class Teachers / Examination In-charge and requested to promote my daughter in Xth class to avoid negative impact and De-motivation / stress on the growing child, but she refused to promote her.

My daughter is under stress and would request you to let me know that any CBSE affiliated PUBLIC School can Detain/ Fail any student due to poor performance in one examination up to class IX as per CBSE guidelines ?

Is there any possibility to promote her into class under CBSE Guideline for Detention / CBSE Promotion Policy for Class IX Students under CCE 2015 - 2016??

[email protected]