My ward has passed out 1X class from St. Joseph School, Pathankot which is around 20 Kms from my place of posting and due to health/Service problems I want to get him admitted in Model High School, Shahpurkandi (145029). This school is under Ranjit Sagar Dam (Pb. Irrigation)administration.In the same station, my husband is serving in the Irrigation Dept.The papers which were handed over to me by Principal/St. Joseph Convent School are Transfer certificate in which she recommended for promotion to x class and a document showing the numbers obtained by my ward in FA3,PSA,FA4,SA2,Total of (FA1+FA2+SA1),GT(T1+T2) & Grade point.
Problem;- Principal Model School is showing inability to admit my ward since 9th April on one pretext or another.Now, he is insisting to my husband for countersigning the transfer certificate by the in charge of CBSE/Panchkula which is far away.
Kindly guide which are rules and what to do in this case.

Yours faithfully,
Uma Devi, T-4/108,Ranjit Sagar Dam Township