hello sir,
I failed in 11th in my kendriya vidyalaya school this year in 2 subjects chemistry & physics. Though I gave supplementary paper I could clear only Chemistry. All the 25 students including me failed in Physics. Sir, I am very much confident that I did my Physics paper very well, but the school principal is reluctant to show my physics paper. So I wanted to know whether I can get my answer sheet from the school so that I can atleast know what went wrong. Also please let me know whether I can give 12th Board in 2016 as a private candidate from CBSE as I don't want to continue in the same school nor want to waste my 1 year. Its my mistake that I took 11th std. lightly. Please advice I am very much disturbed by the schools attitude towards students and parents.