My daughter did her class X under CBSE Board in 2010-2011, her mother's name was entered partly in her grade certificate issued by the board.
Now she is going to finish her under graduate course by next year, she wants to do her post-graduate in USA, we were put in to great hard ship to obtain Pass Port for her since her mother's name is partly entered in her Xth grade certificate. Kindly guide us the procedure to rectify her mothers name in the certificate. If any application to be sent to the board, where can we get the prescribed application.
Please consider this as very urgent since this my daughter's future.