I passed out Class XII in 2004,CBSE board from St. Mary's school Saharanpur, and also received my migration certificate; which later I deposited in Delhi University as I was doing my correspondence in B.com .

But because of certain circumstances I could not complete my graduation and have to start from the begining now. I have to take a fresh admission for which I need to get migration certificate.

Requesting you to kindly guide as to how and from where can I get a copy of the migration certificate so that I could persue my graduation again.

Thanks & Regards

Lovesha Jain