+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Appearing in Private exam after passing 12th from CBSE

Role
    Parent

Appearing in Private exam after passing 12th from CBSE

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings !!

My ward secured 45% in his last attempt of class 12th cbse examinations and failed in accountancy. By the best of five rule, he was declared pass. but since, 45% marks is of no use regarding his future endeavors, i wanted him to reappear as a private candidate and appear for all the subject in CBSE 2013 12th board exams. Can he do that or there are some restrictions. Please Explain.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra Shekhar

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by shekhar4u View Post
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings !!

My ward secured 45% in his last attempt of class 12th cbse examinations and failed in accountancy. By the best of five rule, he was declared pass. but since, 45% marks is of no use regarding his future endeavors, i wanted him to reappear as a private candidate and appear for all the subject in CBSE 2013 12th board exams. Can he do that or there are some restrictions. Please Explain.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra Shekhar
    Hello sir, Sorry to say but only failure candidates are allowed to appear as a private candidate. If you want him to score good then there is a option. The option is IMPROVEMENT EXAM. He can appear for all subjects in IMPROVEMENT EXAM in which he is pass(not failed). He will have only once chance for IMPROVEMENT EXAM. No other chance will be given to Improve performance. Tell him to score good this time.

+ Reply to Post