Respected Sir ,
My name is entered in xth certificate as ASHOKKUMAR K S and from XII to my degree certificates it is entered as ASHOK KUMAR K S even id , adhar and all . i contacted many people and came to know that after 10 years it is not possible to change and unfortunately last month was last date , is their any solution or should i change my degree certificates so as to avoid any problems during some certificate verifications ,,pls help me .. my no is 9746974252 and mail id [email protected]