i am a class 12th student 2014-2015 i failed to clear my exam.failed in physics chemistry and maths theory.So as am planing to give the exam again as a private candidate.I need to give exams for the subject i passed or only the subject i am failed in.And i also need to give the practicals again for .subect like physics and chemistry again or same marks will be given to me.Please help me out.I want all detail about the appearing as a private student and the terms and conditions also the eligibilty.