Failed in a compartment exam multiple times, now what?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

respected sir,
    my son failed in 12th std 2011 march public examination.(cbse chennai region).only one subject ie;maths.he wrote compartment exam on july 16th 2011.again the result was also compartment.he didnt wrote the compartment exam on march april 2012.again he wrote july 16th 2012 compartment exam.again also the result was compartment.now he want to pass 12th std.so he want to write the compartment exam on 2013 march.but sir my question is that whether he want to write all the subjects again or maths only?he is a bio maths student.
    plz give correct information sir...we dont know cbse compartment procedures?plz help us sir......

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by ambika View Post
    respected sir,
    my son failed in 12th std 2011 march public examination.(cbse chennai region).only one subject ie;maths.he wrote compartment exam on july 16th 2011.again the result was also compartment.he didnt wrote the compartment exam on march april 2012.again he wrote july 16th 2012 compartment exam.again also the result was compartment.now he want to pass 12th std.so he want to write the compartment exam on 2013 march.but sir my question is that whether he want to write all the subjects again or maths only?he is a bio maths student.
    plz give correct information sir...we dont know cbse compartment procedures?plz help us sir......
    Hello sir, Yes he can write maths only. The CBSE Board gives five chances to clear the compartment examination. If he will be Unsuccessful in all five attempts then he required to appear afresh in all subjects there on(AS A PRIVATE CANDIDATE).
    Last edited by sahoo; 15th September 2012 at 01:44 AM.

+ Reply to Post