Dear Sir/Madam,
I've appeared in Karnataka board exam in 2014 and failed in chem and math, then appeared in improvement exam in 2015 and passed, I'm not satisfied with my marks, can I appear in CBSE as private candidate in the year 2016? If yes how do I apply? How will I give my practical examination?

Will I be eligible for JEE MAIN 2016 as well as ADVANCED if I clear mains?

Pleare reply as soon as possible