Respected sir,
I am pursuing b.ed from mdu by correspondance and passed 10th & 12th in yr 2008 & 2010 from cbse board and passed graduation in yr 2013 from du of regular candidates but there is a mistake in name of my mother in all documents. So how can i correct my mother's name in documents. Please help me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply or you can contact me on this no - 9555112587