I passed my SSC exam(10th) in 2011 and then my HSC exam(12th Commerce) in 2013, in Maharashtra. I want to secure admission in an engineering college but the problem is that I have done my HSC, i.e. 12th, in commerce. I was advised to appear for HSC exam in science via form-17 offered by Maharashtra Board but then I discovered that I can't appear for 12th via. form-17 as I have already passed 12th. Now the only option is to appear for isolated subjects.
  • Which subjects do I need in order to get into an engineering college or appear for JEE Main?
  • What are the implications of not having done HSC as a regular student and having cleared those necessary subjects as an isolated student?