JEE Main & Advanced and CBSE Improvement Exam in All Subjects 2014
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

JEE Main & Advanced and CBSE Improvement Exam in All Subjects

Role
    Student

JEE Main & Advanced and CBSE Improvement Exam in All Subjects

Sir,
    This is Pranav Gupta from Kolkata.I have passed in class 12 examinations in CBSE 2012. I would be also be appearing in CBSE improvement exam 2013, as I wish to improve my scores to have a better chance at JEE 2013. In the website http://www.jeemain-edu.in/FAQs%20JEE(Main)_new.pdf the eligibility criteria for 2012 pass students appearing for improvement exam is that they appear for improvement exam in all the subjects. My query is, does "all subjects" mean that we have to appear for improvement in additional subject as well ,apart from the five main subjects. Also on the improvement form its mentioned that "Candidates cannot appear for Improvement of performance & Additional subject together in which he/she has not appeared in the previous year" but all the sources on the internet say that we cannot appear in improvement exam and additional subject simultaneously. I had "PHYSICAL EDUCATION" as my additional in CBSE class 12 2012 board examinations. Please reply ASAP. Thank You.

Role
    Mentor
    If there is written "Candidates cannot appear for Improvement of performance & Additional subject together in which he/she has not appeared in the previous year" then you cannot be able to do so.

If you have any other questions, then please feel free to message me!

+ Reply to Post