As my students is holding TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (T .C) of faridabad ,Haryana .He want to take admission in delhi's school but every school is telling him to get first countersign it . But school say according to CBSE recent guidlines there is no need of countersign .so how i can help him .telling the address of education officer who would be signing TC.
please help me out .