Dear Sir,
My daughter passed out Class X in 2010 and Class XII from Noida while I was working there. I am now retired and settled in Hyderabad. The name printed as G.NEHA where it should have been GANJI NEHA, name of father G.R.BABU whereas it should have been GANJI RAJENDRA BABU, mother's name also G.JAYASREE whereas it should have been GANJI JAYASREE. It would be difficult for me to visit Noida school authorities to provide me copies of old admissions forms, however, I have here passport with above full name(s) and Date of Birth issued with full name also PAN card and Aadhar card with full name. Kindly advise me how it can be modified.