i have done B-tech Currently.my date of birth was wrongly reduced by 1 years from my class 10th board exam.I feel very unsecure about my future.
so i want to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam from west bengal board.Can i change it now if yes then please inform me soon.
my detail is given below
my email [email protected]