hi, i passed my class 10th from army public school which is a CBSE affiliated school but after passing class 10th i changed my school which is affiliated to West Bengal board of secondary education, now for registering in that school i will need a migration certificate and for that i want to apply for the same and i need it urgently and want to get it through online method because my school is delaying to provide me with the migration certificate urgently.