hello.. i am Nitika gupta. i study in 12th in NOSEGAY PUBLIC SCHOOL of sri ganganagar. it was registration time and my registration card came and in it was my optional subject written as computer science. but i have cleared my 11th with physical education. when i pointed out the mistakes, the authorities said that nothing could be done..instead they asked the c.s. teacher to conduct class 11th c.s. exam for me again and alter my mark sheet. is there anything that i can do about it? please hepl