My son is studying in Std VI at Ryan International School. We are relocating to Thailand and he will pursue his education in Bangkok. We are in the process of acquiring a TC from Ryan International School. Should this be countersigned by state education department at this stage? Or should we get a countersign from Royal Thai Consulate? Please advise

Thank you