I failed in physics in CBSE boards, then I failed in the compartment again. Now I don't want to give the compartment next year again, I want to switch to arts and get good marks. So can I take arts and give whole 12th again as a private student? I mean I study at home and just give the paper?
If yes, then how?
And also shall I go for NIOS?, suggest me? Cus I just want to appear as Private Student.

Thanks in advance