I passed class XII in 1990 but got FT in physics, thereafter I gave improvement exam and scored well. Now I am possing two marksheets which is gving me trouble to explain the authorities in higher studies. Can this twomarksheet be combined to one reflecting my new mark in physics? Kindly help me in this regard.