I was a student in Ludhiana(Punjab) till class 10(july). My parents got transferred and we came to Panchkula (haryana) in the middle of the session(10th standard). I had filled my cbse registration form in my previous school with Punjabi as one of the subjects as we had been taught Punjabi since the beginning only but here the subject Punjabi is not taught. However, I want to give the Punjabi paper and I don't know the procedure for submitting a private form. Is there any other way I could give the paper? Also, will I have to give SA1 and SA2 paper separately or just SA2 board examination?