I am studying in class XI in a Cbse school in Saharanpur.
I am in a trouble that i have just joined the new school in class XI and got registered with board but now i am regretting my decision due to personal issues i want to leave that school and join a new cbse affiliated school.
But in that case i would be double registered which would be illegal according to CBSE norms. It would be great if i can cancel my registration and re-register myself with new school.

I will be very grateful if you get me out of this trouble by suggesting some legal procedures.

Thanking you
Your's faithfully
Class XI
Dated:- 3rd Oct '2015