I appeared for 12th cbse boards through patrachar and failed in 2 subjects. I want to reappear for these 2 subjects, how to do that? I read that I can do it as a private candidate but for that the exam forms need to be verified by the patrachar vidayalya. What is the procedure for that?

And what to do if I want to give these 2 subject exams through open school? If yes, what are the details? Also, if 3 subjects are from patrachar and two as private candidate or from open school, is that acceptable?

Thanks in advance.