I was the student in KV no.1 Tambram , Chennai- 73, having admitted in the year 28-09-1983-I and had appeared for 10th board exam 1993 wherein I got through four subjects and failed in one but CBSE had Notification/Circular/rule of considering it as pass.

I have continued my studies further and completed my 12th std from CBSE board later went for higher studies doing Graduate , Post Graduate , B.Ed and Diploma in Learning Disability, Diploma in Multi-Disability ( Spastic Society of Tamil Nadu) and related courses.

Until recently I desired to appear for APLAWCET 2015. During LAWCET counseling while cross checking the certificates the college had objection over the 10th result and demanded for a copy of statement regarding Notification/Circular/ any supporting document for my 10th certificate genuinity for accepting my admission in Law college.

if anyone had faced the same issue like mine and have got related documents of clarification from CBSE kindly extend your support to me. So that time and hard earn money being can be saved.

warm regards,
[email protected]