I'm Aditya. I reside in Delhi, and have done my senior secondary in Commerce with maths (I'm not at all good at maths!). I'm an average (or maybe below average) student passed out with around 50%.
Wanted to go for BBA but unfortunately I got late and wasn't able to sit for the exam. I went for B.com pass (correspondence) from SOL, DU as I didn't want to waste a year to give entrance for BBA again and B.com from correspondence was the last opyion left. Didn't have anything to do with B.com as I'm not at all interested in Accounting and maths so I didn't go for CA/CS/ICWA with it.
Instead I got a job with a reputed bpo as a telecaller/agent. Thought of giving it a try for another year. And then switched to another bpo. Better package, better incentives and a lot better brand than the previous one. Another switch, and after a year in this company, recently promoted as a TL/Supervisor. Almost double the salary i was getting as an agent and the profile of course.
On the other hand, waiting for my B.com final year's result which will be showing up soon in November end.
The problem starts from here!
Never thought of making career in a bpo, i don't hate my job but don't even love/like it. I guess waiting for my final result to come I've wasted a year. I could've applied for MBA a year before.
I didn't do what i wanted to because i didn't want to waste a year. But finally! I lost a year and didn't even do what i wanted!
Everyone has their own and different perspective on "working with BPO" and "doing MBA".
Some say go for MBA (or even MCA) instead of start looking for a job or working for BPO (even as a TeamLeader). Some say, there's nothing in doing MBA because a lot of MBA postgrads are not getting job or if they do then for the same salary what I'm earning today!
I'm going good in BPO because my communication skills are not too bad, and my team leading skills are fine too. I feel instead of investing 2/3yrs in MBA/MCA I can stay in same profession and I'm sure I'll be promoted as a Manager too. And, on the top of that, I'll be earning more than what i can earn after doing postgrad.
I'm shattered and was shaking before i started typing the question because of the fear of failing in life. From last couple of months I'm in an utter dilemma what to do. How to go about it. Almost every hour of the clock i feel like I'm nothing but just a worthless, lonely, highly demotivated and not even be able to work or do anything properly.

Please help! I'm open to all the recommendations right now. And I THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SERIOUS AND HELPING RESPONSES.
I really do need your help. I don't even belong to a financially sound family ao i can't even take risks after all what I've done to my life.

Bpo experience 2.5yrs(worked with US, UK, Australia), salary 35k plus incentives as a Team leader.
And again, 50% approx in B.com.