Respected sir/mam

I am here to take your some precious time regarding the information of "CORRECTION IN MARKSHEETS". Actually I have completed my 10th nd 12th from C.B.S.E. affliated institution of MORADABAD and there is some spelling mistake in my parent's name. So I just want to know the procedure for making the correction in both mark sheets . I want to know the fast procedure as I need this correction urgently.
Roll no. Of class 10th - 5269563 (session 2007-2008)
Roll no. Of 12th - 5761689. (session 2009- 10)

Kindly help me ..and tell me the fast procedure


Yours sincerely
Nishat anjum