iam mohammed rashid.i studied 1 to IX std in cbse school at kondotty bukhari campus.i completed my course in 2012.in my cbse sslc book my fathers and mothers name was wrong.i have my fathers and mothers original school certificates so i want to change my mothers and fathers name in my sslc book.so iwant to recorrect this mistake in my sslc book,so central board i need your help in this i kindly requesting you to help me pls