RBI Grade B Officers Phase I Results 2015
Reserve Bank of India has recently successfully conducted the RBI Grade B Phase ? I examination which was held on 22nd November 2015 and many have appeared to the examination and given their performance in the examination. Now many of the candidates who are eagerly in search of RBI Grade B Phase ? I results, their waiting has got stopped now as the officials of RBI has released the RBI Grade B Phase ? I Results in to its official website. So those who are in search of the results can check and download the results from the official website. The candidates who have qualified in the examination were eligible for the phase ? II examination which is going to be conducted on 7th December 2015.
RBI Grade B Phase-I Results 2015 Declared
The Reserve Bank of India is India?s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. It conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments. Like the same way the RBI has invited applications from all the eligible candidates. As usually many candidates have sent the application to the RBI for applying to Grade B Phase ? I positions, prepared well to the examinations and have appeared to the examination and were eagerly waiting for the RBI Grade B Phase ? I results. Now the exam results were out and all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the results can check and download the results from the link that is provided below. Visit Official website for more details.
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of the Examination: Grade B Officer Phase-I 2015.
Total No. of Posts: 134
Date of the Exam: 21st and 22nd November 2015
Category: Results
Results: Declared
For more details please visit our website: sarkarinaukrizone.com/sarkari-result