Should i take admission in amity university
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I am student of 12th of CBSE Board.. I want to Do B.sc in Computer Science or in Information technology.. IS Amity University good for BSc in It?? In which campus of Amity I should take admission?? Pls help me...

Role
    Student
    i am advising you not take admission in any private university. specially in amity, sharda, vit, SRM. they are just running business. they will charge you high fees on the name of Placements and world class facilities. these universities are just for business purposes not for education. they have ruined the engineering department for ever. They have degraded the standard of education as low as possible. better to take admission in any government college.

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoorvtiwari13 View Post
    I am student of 12th of CBSE Board.. I want to Do B.sc in Computer Science or in Information technology.. IS Amity University good for BSc in It?? In which campus of Amity I should take admission?? Pls help me...
    I do not know much about Amity but being a student of Sharda University I can say that Sharda University will be the best choice for Bsc Computer Science.
    For the CSE stream and IT stream, college is very much positive towards making the student's future bright Sharda University is the best in every aspect of B-Tech School of Engineering.
    The companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Xaviant, IBM etc visit for the placement and recruitment every year and number of other big companies are starting their tie-ups and the number is increasing in successive basis.
    The faculty consists well-experienced individuals and help the students as well students get an opportunity to show their talent.

+ Reply to Post