Hi there!
I'm a graduation final year student. I passed X in the year 2011 and XII in 2013 from same institution. I recently changed my complete name from what it was in class X and XII. I have all my documents of both the classes and want to get both the certificates reissued in my new name.
Kindly tell me what is the procedure for the same as soon as possible.
Thanking you in anticipation.