RBI Grade B Phase I Cutoff Marks 2015 Result Sheet
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced result sheet for Grade B Officers Phase I. RBI Gr B Officer Phase I test was conducted on 22nd November 2015. Candidates who are waiting for RBI Grade B Officers Result 2015 may check their score in the test today. Authority has announced mark sheets and also cutoff marks for all categories. All the applicants who are eager to know the RBI Grade B Officers Cutoff Marks 2015 may check below, where we are providing cutoff marks for each category such as General, OBC, SC, ST and Pwd candidates for each subject
RBI Grade B Officers Marks 2015 Check @ rbi.org.in
Candidates who appear for the online exam on 22 November 2015 for the recruitment of Grade B Officers may download their marks through the official website. All the candidates are invited to check their score, but the job seekers who meet the cutoff marks as mentioned above are only eligible to appear for the Phase II examination. Phase II exam is going to conduct on 7th December 2015. Authority recently announced the results for the examination and now the authority is releasing mark sheet. All those who qualified and unqualified in the test may check their score to know secured marks. Candidates may check the official website rbi.org.in to know more about the RBI Grade B Officers Exam.
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Name of the Post: Grade B Officers
Category: Results (Mark sheet)
Procedure to Check RBI Grade B Officers Marks 2015
Search for the link to check the marks
Click on the link and enter the roll number and date of birth
Click on find button, it will display the score on your screen
Check the marks obtained by you in all sections
And also go through the cutoff marks
For more details please visit our website: sarkarinaukrizone.com/sarkari-result