Hi there,

I am planning to take UGC NET Exam for Computer Science & Applications for the June 2016 appearance. I am seeking for a suitable online education/learning provider which can help me to prepare well for the exam.
Some of my friends are also preparing for the same and taking online coaching assistance at Eduncle.com
They suggested me to join Eduncle.com as it provides quality learning content for UGC NET exam and also offers customized study material as per the user requirements. Costing wise also it?s priced reasonably.
But I?m also open for other options available in the education market! Can anybody suggest me more options to choose from? I am looking for an online learning provider which can provide solid study material and previous year question papers as well?
I work in night shift and would like to prefer day time coaching only.
# the study material must be prepared covering the complete prescribed syllabus and should be designed in an easy to understand manner along with short notes so that it would be easier for me to learn faster.
# Also if I could easily get updated with the latest notifications regarding the exam schedule & deadlines.

Waiting for your suggestions!