Sir/Madam, Due to some financial problem I was unable pursue my studies , I passed my 12th in 2013 now , I wanted pursue my regular education but I misplaced my Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate and I lost it. Is it possible for me to apply a new one, if yes whats procedure ? How many days it will take ?
Please help cant afford to waste time anymore.