Sir, i have lost my orginal migration certificate of 12th from cbse.i want to join the new course within one month . So i need it as fast as possible.i have passed 12th in the year 2015 from kendriya vidyalaya ballgange kolkata . Should i give any advertisment in newspaper?should i need an attested notice from 1st class magistrate?.i hope the form is only to be sent to bhuwneshwar region as i passed my 12 examination from kolkata. Please kindly reply to my question as fast as possible as it is an emergency.