I have given my class 10 CBSE board exam and got 7.2 cgpa in that and after that because of some prblm I was not able to clear class 11 now I don't want to waste my year doing class 11 again I want to get admission in CBSE affiliated open school in class 12 so I can save 1 of precious hear of my life can I do this.
I have listen about patrachar is there any way to save my year