Is it worth of doing MBA by distance education.
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

I have completed my graduation and doing job now a days. I want to do MBA for better career options, but I don't want to leave my job. That's why I am thinking to go for distance education. I just want to know is it worth of doing MBA by distance education or I should go for regular?

Role
    Organisation
    The good advice is to go for distance education for completion of MBA for better career option in the right path.

Role
    Organisation
    Hello Riya, Any MBA from a good institute improves your chances of getting a good job. To further improve your chances of a great job, choose a proper institute offering distance learning program and who provide recruitment support for you to kick start you career after completion of your course. One of such institue I can suggest you is the Welingkar Institue, Mumbai.

Role
    Organisation
    Hello Riya,

Yes its worth doing an distance MBA, it gives you the same knowledge and also adds value. But choosing a correct institute is important, its about how well-known & renowned the institute is, whether the institute is Govt recognized or not, whether they'd provide recruitment support for you to kick start you career after completion of your course. Distance MBA will give you flexibility of studying, continuing your present life as it is with an ease.

One such institute that I can suggest you is Welingkar Institute, Welingkar Institute of Management Development (WeSchool) was established in the year 1977 with a focus on giving a new dimension to Business Studies. It is part of the Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali, which has 43 prominent institutions across the country under its purview.

It has a strong educational legacy of over thirty years, WeSchool believes in the excellence of quality education catered in relevance to the current times and industry demands; thus giving students a complete educational experience.

WeSchool has gained the distinction of being one of the few institutes whose hybrid programs are recognised by UGC-DEB, Govt. of India.

If you wish to do a course you can visit Welingkar's Website its Welingkaronline.org.

Role
    Organisation
    MBA needs not to be study in college or univ..You can do it on online or distance edu..The matter is not where you study ..The thing is how you prepare and study..Hope you get my point..Goodluck..

Role
    Organisation
    I think if you are a fresh graduate then the answer is big NO for distance MBA. But i you are doing job an then want to purue distance MBA side by side , you can still consider it .

Role
    Organisation
    for working employees or for professionals the MBA with distance is the best option to have a master degree!!

Role
    Student
    ?The purpose of an MBA is to allow to move across domains or elevate yourself a few levels higher in the current domain (in short, break your glass ceiling and target roles which currently seem out of sight).
    ?Allow you to upgrade your existing skill set/knowledge base.
    ?When it comes to an MBA. Low money. Low value. You?ll not get the returns you?re after. Especially the bigger roles. Bigger roles require a bigger degree. I guess you already know that.
    ? Investment in yourself, your career, your education, your skill set will pay returns of more than 500% if you capitalise on them.
    Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Post