Hi my daugher has failed in the CBSE 12th in Physics / Chemistry & Biology . I am aware she has to redo the year .

However I would like to know if we can change the stream from Science to Arts & Humanities

Can she appear as a private student-

She is studing in Kuwait & her current school does not have Arts & Humanities Faculty

What is the procedure for that

Please advise