hey there , i have lost my 10 class result in a fire so i wanna reissue a new one , now i have read the guidelines but is there any way i can do / apply for a new result without GIVING AN ADVERTISMENT IN NEWSPAPER.? If there is a way please help its urgent!!
Just for the record if it helps me in any way i have a duplicate copy of my marsksheet with me can it work as a charm in this situation .